Sunday, July 30, 2006

Nothing. Just thinking of you!

Have anybody told you this before?

Its not everyday that I receive a text message saying that the person is thinking of me. I'm not even sure if somebody thinks of me, period. It its flattering and at the same time, scary! Why? because I'm not a 100% sure whether this person is sincere or he's simply just mocking me.

Anyway, life is still treating me well! Although, my new schedule starts at 4am but it would mean that it would end around 1pm...Well that's okay I guess, the earlier, the better. But it would mean that I have to move in with my batch mate Claire and not sleep in my own bed again. Well it would hopefully be just a month or two.

Ping's coming home on September! Yehey...I hope I'll be able to go with them roaming around Cebu.

I still think of him but not that often anymore. I tried to let the feeling go. Its not that I ran out of hope for this relationship(if there was any) but I just opened my heart to somebody else. If he can't notice me, why wouldn't I let somebody else have my time if that somebody else wants to spend it with me?

I'm still a nomad, a wanderer...The only difference is that I think I'm not lost! I'm just taking my time exploring the possibilities of life!

chill!

No comments: