Friday, July 14, 2006

Reverse Analogy on the Word He Spoke to Me!

I’ve known her since we were kids
No, we were not playmates
Our parents don’t hang out
But I knew her
We live different lives
We had different dreams
When we are the peak of our lives
I fell down
She was there to help me get up
She was my shock absorber
A listening ear
A shoulder to lean on
A friend
As time pass by we spend time
More time talking than the usual
But she was still my friend
We have formed this bond
She supports my decisions
She appreciates my music
But she also straightens me out
But she is still my friend
Then I realized,
Setting assumption aside
That she’s falling
That scared me to death
I don’t need a lover right now
I’m happy with a friend
She’s like my sister
And so how can I reverse the spell
Of her living the fantasy land
That would never exist
That I would not permit to exist
I cannot bring myself to hurt her
Fore she’s become family to me
But once again I don’t need a lover
All I need is a friend
And I already have that in her…

No comments: