Saturday, July 01, 2006

I had a weird dream: is this a sign???

Dreams are supposed to mean something; like if you are subconsciously thinking about that person or if something bad or good will happen to you. Right?


But with my dream, I don't know if already happened or it will serve as a warning that it may happen.


MY DREAM:
Location: my old high school USC-GHS pentagon
Characters: My crush, his ex and this guy I knew from elementary: NICO


The Scene:
I was roaming around the pentagon coz its seems that they were having a fair, maybe it was intramurals or something. Well anyway, I was looking at trinkets on this certain booth and suddenly my crush's ex girlfriend was standing beside. She was talking to her friends who were around us that time. I couldn't quite get what they were talking about but I kept on looking at her.


Then I walked away, going to a different booth. Then I saw him, my crush, sitting on one of those square plant box near the 4th grader's comfort room. He was also surrounded by his friends. Then he saw me. He looked at me with those sad eyes. Then suddenly his ex was coming up to him then sat on his lap. She was like cuddling him and he on the other hand looked very confused. He then reached out his hand to me. Something like he wanted me to go over there to free him from the bondage of his ex.


But at that moment, the loathing I felt overcame my likeness for him. I do wanted to go and save him and pull him away but then my pride and anger forced me to turn my back and walk away.


With a gloomy face and a sad heart, I kept on walking around until someone called out my name. And when I turned to look and see who it was, it was Nico. We then talked like we always do when we meet and then suddenly he asked if I would like to leave the school and go somewhere else. Surprisingly, I felt really safe with him and that I'd like to go somewhere else with him. He then held out his and I took it. I really liked holding his hand and we were walking towards the exit gate...


Then the alarm on my cellphone went off and I woke up from my dream.


ANALYSIS:
What I was wondering is that why I was dreaming of:

1.) my crush - I wasn't thinking of him when I fell asleep but well, he was the last one I received a text from. We were trying to plan a going away dinner for our friend tonight. What bother's me is I am certain that I'm not that crazy about him anymore. I mean the feeling is still there but I'm now singing "I'M ALMOST OVER YOU..."hehehe...well anyway...


2.)his ex gf - now that is freaky! I mean, I know we used to say hi and hello to each other coz she was like part of our batch but then when they broke up and she kept on seeing us together, I don't know maybe we're not friends anymore. I was reading her blogs in friendster lately and she seemed really sad and depressed. But I know she will be okay, I hope she will.


----maybe they will eventually get back together----
I mean I know that he told me that he finally decided to let her go but then who knows, maybe its just for the meantime that he thinks its finally going to end. Coz I know that he still likes her a lot.


But my question is: WHAT DOES THEIR RELATIONSHIP HAVE TO DO WITH ME???


3.)Nico - I haven't seen him since March? Now why all of a sudden he's in my dreams? I'm certain that I don't feel anything for the guy because he's not even in my circle of friends.



Finally, maybe its just nothing. A small figment of my subconscious imagination. IT DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING....Yet....hehehe...




I really like this band... and I would like to dedicate the song: 3 Libras to my beloved crush!hehehehe

chill guyz and have a great weekend!

No comments: