Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thoughts from Casanova and Francesca



Be the Flame, not the Moth...
-Casanova

Okay maybe this line will apply to me. I remember my close friend Benny telling me that a person who's wanted by someone will most likely be wanted also by a lot of different people. His point was, who wants a person who is not wanted??? But then is it really possible for me to be the FLAME? coz for the past couple of years, I have to admit, I have been the MOTH! The moth to weird guys who have a weird hobby of playing music. hehehe...

Love is not does grow with the number of lovers but will fade away.
-Francesca

I won't be able to attest or defy this for one reason and one reason only. I don't have that much experience yet of being a lover and collecting lovers. I know... In my 22 years of experience, never have been in a serious or non serious relationship.

we're going to have our language training...
to be continued....

No comments: