Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Random thoughts...

Horoscope for the day!

You have a special bond with someone in a very different age range. You may question how this looks to people on the outside, but in the end, their opinions don't matter. You know how special this relationship is.






I went to school yesterday and took some pictures for our yearbook...Well I was not the one taking the pictures. More like the critique of the shots taken. It was like traveling back to those days wherein my world revolved around school and my friends. Well yesterday was one of the most satisfying days of my life... I get to hang out with one of my most favorite persons in the world! He talked to me about his past relationships, gimmicks, subjects and whatever it is that he did during those days...and I was like a sponge (Spongebob), absorbing all the information I could get, trying to put the pieces together, trying to figure out who this person really is and if my heart would be safe if ever I decide to surrender again!

We talked some more over Kublia's and there I realized that when it comes to view on relationships, we have the same ideas. And I was kinda shocked when he asked me about my past relationships. Well lets just say more like embarrassed of the question since, relationships, serious ones are quite scarce for me. ONly had one relationship when I was 13 or 14! My gosh that was like ages ago.hehehe...Then I asked him if feeling the tingles is the same with feeling happiness with that person. Then he said no, its different coz when you say happiness, what comes along with it is also contentment and satisfaction.

Then I told him about the perception of me being too good to be true and ending up being boring. He said that sometimes its true but when it comes to me, he said I don't have to change anything about myself. He also said that he's past GFs told him that he's too good for them...Huh???You see, I'm not such a party animal...my night life is non-existent with a couple of parties but I rarely go out to clubs and such. I do love to dance, disco and drink but mostly, I feel that its too inconvenient for me to got out. And then I was happy coz he said its okay and that if he didn't have gigs with his band, he'd rather stay home also. He's a family man and I really admire that aspect. Such a plus!

and then he said, we should be glad we were brought up the way we were, with our parents being strict and all. Coz with that we learned to appreciate things and we have our own principles and values.

its really nice to be with him, one of the persons I could open up to with out having to think of what I'll say or do...well except for the part about my true feelings for him. hehehe

and we kinda have this understanding that honesty is really important and we'll try to be honest with each other from now on!

So much for yesterday! I'm having a blast here doing work! Good thing I didn't get an irate guest...hehehe:)



Well till then! Chill...

No comments: