Saturday, June 24, 2006

When it rains it pours...

It has been one week and 4 days since my grandmother died and 6 days since her very dramatic funeral. She was a strong-willed woman who had her fair share of laughter and tears. But the only inheritance she left for me were her words...Words of wisdom and faith, words which is painful for her children that they didn't bother to share it to their kids. I told my mom, maybe my grandmother's message was not only for them but also for us. Anyway, God bless her soul...

I remember LEXIE asking me: DO YOU FEEL THAT HE LIKES YOU? DO YOU KNOW IF HE CARES?

And I was like: Yeah he does!!!!

Yesterday I went out with my groupie in college. I thought at first it would be a girls day out but then Louise asked if Ian (her boyfriend) and one of my best buds, could tag along because they won't see each other this weekend. Engr. Wilfrid Ian Tan is already one of the faculty members of the Computer Engineering Department of the University of San carlos Technological Center and the faculty are having their team building in Panglao Bohol as this article is written.

We talked about a lot of stuff but mostly about what we did in the past and how much our lives changed since the day of our graduation...

Cathy said we must learn to adapt to the changes and I agreed with her 100%! I mean living life means going with the flow of change. We must learn to find ways to survive and keep up with each other's lives. Cathy's going to Qatar and be a flight attendant. We won't probably see each other for 1 or 2 years. But then I told her, we can always communicate through emails or friendster. I told her, when she gets back we're gonna go to Camiguin and have our vacation there.

Then suddenly I received a text message from my long lost sister: Leslie. She said her boyfriend is going to work in Manila while she'll be stuck here in Cebu. I felt completely sad because it seems that a lot of people are leaving the city to explore their career somewhere else. I felt sad for my sis coz I know that she's used to having her beau around and all but I think she will have to choose to survive this. It would probably do her good considering the fact that she became so dependent on the guy ever since they became a couple. She used to be self-reliant and very independent individual. Now, it seems that she can't live with out him around. Well I hope she's doing okay now. I'll try to hangout with her next week.

During the taxi ride to my Lola's place I realized something:

TO: That guy

Your wounds stopped bleeding
And its now starting to heal
For there's no use for a gauze dressing anymore.
The tears had dried up already
and the poor wounded soul can now once again stand up and say
I am ready to face the world.
My mission has ended...
Should I say I love you then goodbye?

From: This girl

The only way that I could probably tell him how I really feel is for me to say goodbye. And for that to happen is for me to leave this place and go off to a different country where no one knows who I am. And since I think I'll still be stuck here in Cebu for the next 5 years, then I'll keep my silence in bitter tears...

Oh well, from now on I will stop hoping for that magic to happen coz it tires me out!
I can barely breathe with everything else around me happening in less than a speed of sound...

Back to LEXIE'S question...

As of today my answer is: I'm not sure anymore whether he does care or not!!!:(

No comments: