Saturday, June 03, 2006

Taureans' Horoscope for the day!

A tiny gesture goes much farther than a dramatic overstatement. Learn to watch and wait before you act and you'll see the exact moment where you should make your move. Trust yourself to make the right motion.


how can this message be pretty convenient and timely for me...I mean, I have been searching for a sign, from God or from somebody else to give me a very good advice and here comes my horoscope for June 3! hahaha...


Anyway, I watched the movie Domino last night and once again enjoyed the independence and strength of a woman. Domino was a lost soul but she found justice and peace to what she did as a bounty hunter when she did the heist for the operation of a baby girl.
Its really hard to be placed in a situation where in you really need to engage yourself in danger. Anything for a good cause...

Well if you have time, this movie is highly recommended...Action packed and Keira Knightly is really an awesome actress...

Finally tomorrow I get my day off...Rest day!!!

Take care and Godspeed to all!

No comments: