Friday, June 02, 2006

Krishna askes me if I agree to the saying:

Patience is a Virtue!

Oh well, yes a very difficult virtue to acquire and learn!

I mean, I believe that every person has patience but it all boils down to up to what extent. No matter how much we try to be logical about things, be patient with the situation but we do have limitations. Most especially if people or circumstance test us with utmost annoyance! Its a challenge though on our part, as TSE's...

I had an irate guest today who was already connected but just wanted to air out his concerns. He was getting angry at me for asking too many questions and not saying exactly the same words that he utters. I give him that, he feels that I was not listening. And given that he was already frustrated, my probing got him boiling. And at that moment, I tried to feel what he feels and think of the things I wanted to hear if I was in his shoes. So I repeatedly apologized and admitted that I was wrong in assuming that I did understand him! And when he restated his concern, I repeated everything as how he said it and it kind of eased him a bit. I assured him that his concern will be forwarded to the management!ohh...that was tough! I'm pretty sure that he didn't get to me but he wouldn't hang up. Well anyway, that's over and I'm glad in the end, he didn't hate my gutts!

Well they say that being in a call center is such an easy job! but let me tell you this...being in a call center is a very difficult job! it would test your intelligence, your customer service and alas, your PATIENCE...it will grill you till you get burnt but it would also put a smile to your face knowing that you were able to help...Maybe I am cut out for this...

Maybe all we need is just a little PATIENCE...haha...

I finally had something to write about...something of substance...

Anyway, the day ended again and I am smiling still...

God bless to all!!!

No comments: