Friday, June 09, 2006

My CallTek Family














I have been on the floor since May 25, 2006 and so far in spite of the few irate callers, I'm quite loving my job.Why?

*The mere thought of being able to be of help to someone brightens up my day.

*I already feel the sense of belongingness with my team.

*According to my Team leader:Kate, don't limit yourself with the designation that you have right now, learn more and explore all the possibilities.

*Every time the phone rings its like swimming into the unknown and finding out that there is a treasure to be found and that is knowledge beyond the unknown.

*I am now able to help my family, paid for my brother's tuition fee and bought some things of my own.

*I have found new friends, friends whom I feel will be for keeps. =)

No comments: