Saturday, June 10, 2006

ILLUSIONS

I had a weird morning...

I woke up thinking that it is already 4:45 am. So I pushed myself out of bed and took a bath...I was kinda shocked why my cellphone's alarm didn't go off at 4:30 am. I finished putting some clothes on, combed my very wet hair and went to the living room and expected to see that it was already 5:15am. Well guess what it was just 3:15am...I was like 2 hours early to go to work. I double checked coz may be the clock in the living room's not working again so I looked at my cellphone and it was really just 3:15am! Ohhh...I was appalled. did it mean that I was sleep walking or that I was just dreaming...I went back to sleep in the coach.

I miss him
I miss his presence beside me
I miss the sound of his laughter
I miss the look on his face when he tries to express how he feels about something
I miss our walks and when his hand brushes on mine
I miss the smell of his perfume
I miss our conversations
I miss his teasing me
I miss our arguments
I just miss him terribly...
bottom line: I'm going crazy!

I really like this actress:



This is Keira Knightly. She's such a versatile actress, she speaks well and she's really pretty...

well, its going to be my day off tomorrow and monday! And I don't have plans yet. so if you want to go out, just give me a ring!

chill!

No comments: