Saturday, May 27, 2006

Pride and Prejudice

Well I know I kinda promised to give you my review on the movie but when I roamed around national bookstore yesterday, I found the book and decided to buy one on my payday.

And so I must postpone my review on the movie.

No really, I don't have anything to say about the movie except that I liked it and most of the scenes got me like bolt of lightning...still sends a shiver down my spine...

I don't really know why every single nice movie I watched I can relate to. It seems that I have certain experiences which seemed kinda similar with the plot of the movie. Maybe its always like that, its not as if the stories are not based on people's lives.

Well enough said about the topic...

Yesterday was one of the best days I had. Got less calls but fortunately I was able to solve most of it. And when we had a meeting for the yearbook, he was there. I was so glad to see him and talk to him about what's he been up to lately...

What I don't understand is that when we're together, I feel so safe and so contented with what we are and what I am to him.

But when I don't see him and miss him, I would tell myself that I would one day tell him that I like him but I ended up admitting that I cannot do that to our friendship.I am confused and I also am confusing every single person who knows about this. hahaha... It seems that I am not making sense anymore...

Oh well, he's going to borrow my digi cam next week coz he's going to take pictures of TC for the yearbook. I'm so jealous coz I wanted to practice photography and its going to be a great opportunity but then I have to work...

Anyway, he says he's going to take care of it...so we'll see...hehehe...

Till next time...

by the way, try to check out this site: goddesslexie.blogspot.com!I'm going to add it to my links...Loved the site and I'm sure you will too...

bye and take care!

No comments: