Monday, August 28, 2006

EXISTENTIAL ANGST 2

Are you taking yourself out of the race because you think you can't compete? Your chances of winning are much better than you think. Plus, you could feel worse that you didn't think enough of your abilities to even try.



Don't I think this horoscope seemed timely or what? So here's an update on my life...


I know I seemed kinda disturbed in my last post. I had too much rumor in my head that it would almost end up bursting. PARDON ME WHILE I BURST INTO FLAMES, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS WORLD, AND ITS PEOPLE'S MINDLESS GAMES... Thanks to Incubus' music, I've been healed of this apathy.


Anyway, got transfered to a new account. They say its the biggest account of the company. Some say, its going to be difficult with tons of infastructure problems, that it would be stricter compared to the other account. But then who would ever know? We are new to this, those who are not in this account only heard yet again RUMORS of the said account. So anyway, I'll be coming in at 9 am and the training would end at 5 pm. How am I feeling on all of this? Excited and frightened...


I FOUND OUT THE TRUTH...


The guy whom I have mentioned before turned out to be a genuine fraud. This guy is full of sh*t...His modus: to let all the girls in the office fall into his trap and fall into a secret love affair. But you know what its all virtual...You see this guy is only good in words. He jumps from one girl to the other, testing on who's going to believe all the lies he's going to tell...God bless his soul...


No I'm not eating the bullSh*t that's being fed to me...



And what pisses me off the most is ME NOT LISTENING TO MY INTUITION AND ALMOST BELIEVING HIM. How stupid... Well I've learned my lesson... At least I didn't exert effort on investigating him... Its like the heavens dropped the truth on my lap. One of my boardmates told me something about him and then the truth just started pouring in. OH my Gosh... Its too much truth I could handle.


Anyways, I've had enough of guys...for now...


I'm going to exert all my effort in being good or rather be the best in my job. Its going to be a great challenge but at least, it would make me a better Engineer. And after watching the pop jazz competition in USC-Main gym last Saturday, I once again have this urge to practice dancing. I miss jazz, hip hop and even latin dances... I miss getting bruises because of the kneeling part or the flooring... I miss the feeling of being on top, being lifted and not being conscious of my weight because I had developed the technique of letting my body be very light. Suspension...ahh feels good...hehehe...


I'm supposed to incorporate pictures here but then dial up is kinda slow for pictures...Unlike in the office...Hi speed internet access...



Anyway guys...keep posted on this battle of life and survival...Don't worry, I won't let them eat me alive...=) This girl is tougher than you think... 4 years in an all girl school and 5 years in a male dominating engineering class made me that way...


chill--> crazy beautiful signing out <---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your vanelin.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George