Sunday, August 20, 2006

moving out...settling...a new beginning?

I moved out of my old boarding house. Well its not actually mine because I just had my batch mate Claire take me in and adopt me. =) Well anyway, Nancy helped me get my stuff and transfer it to the new bhauz just near the old one. I got my own bed now instead of sleeping on the floor with only a pillow, blanket and a sleeping bag. Don't get me wrong, I was able to sleep well there and even got myself a new talking buddy(claire) but I just needed to set up a permanent place for me. I know nothing is permanent except for change...But I don't know, I liked the new place, the freedom and all that's to follow...


But I'll surely miss Claire and all our small talks in the evening, when the lights go out. I'll still be seeing her though coz I promised her we'll have dinner together. And she's pretty ammenable to the whole idea.


Got myself a new room mate and her name is Jenny. She's also from CallTek but from a different batch. I couldn't have imagined being roomies with her because we don't usually talk in the office. She's really cool though. We share something in common like keeping the room very clean and organized. And we talk, a lot than compared to us being in the office.


I hope everything would work out fine in my new flat. I like it there and as what my aunt told me 2 nights ago..."FREE LIKE A BIRD?"


Well I won't put it that way because I opted to rent a place to be close to work and not having to go through all the hassle of going back and forth our house. My mom was really "go go" but my dad was a bit hesitant and eventually he gave in coz he knows that he could not lend me the car...like as if!


I love surprises, small or big, anything that's out of the ordinary and hehehehe I think I'm getting a lot of surprises these days. But sometimes it would feel bad, would seem that all of these things that are happening are way too fast or really not right. And I would always have these worries to block the euphoria that I would be feeling...


But then Nancy would tell me...


Seize the day van, seize the day!


And so I'll be having a new beginning, ending all qualms about life and love...I'll be exploring new horizons and I'll be setting that old hermit free...No more boredom...I'm sick of it and I want to live life, my life, the way that it should be lived...


Carpe Diem then...

No comments: