Tuesday, September 05, 2006

say whats on your mind...


Say what's on your mind. Be kind, but be honest. You'll see startling results where before you saw only roadblocks. This isn't the easiest skill to master, but do it anyway. You'll serve yourself -- and others -- better.



So my night life would officially start tonight @ exactly 11pm. Yep, I'm moved to night shift... There goes the doubt again of whether I would make it or not. I definitely wont be late because my original shift would start at 7:50 pm... And would end at 4:50am. But if Terri could do it and so did the rest of the night shift people then I'll definitely go through the rest of the month in a breeze...


Anywayz, this is going to be awfully short since I need to make this project for one of my friends. And I need to prepare my clothes...and other stuff...


Till then, hope I could write a lot when I'm in night shift...Just to get all this feelings and thoughts out... Its hard to keep them, even harder to keep them all to myself.


Heaven shines down on me...

No comments: