Saturday, May 24, 2003

IM SO HAPPY TODAY!!!!Well I am happy today coz of a lot of things. But what I’m most happy about is that my laptop is finally restored to its origin state. The audio was repaired and so was the shutting down. I really am so happy. If I haven’t met my “happy thought” then non of this things could have happened. Next thing that made me happy is that I practically spent the rest of the afternoon together with my “HT”. We just talked and I learned so much about him. And it helped me accept the fact that may be we are just friends. At least he opened up to me and didn’t hesitate to talk. Finally, I’m going to Tacloban tomorrow. We’re taking the 4 p.m. Supercat boat to Ormoc. At last, I’d be able to see my long lost grand dad. We are supposed to be back by Monday night but my uncle wants us to stay longer. Its okay I guess as long as I’d be back on the 30th. Well his smile is still tattooed on my mind… If someone saw me at SM with this guy who’s so formal then he is my “HT”. Hehehe As I conveyed all this things that happened today to my best friend while we were talking on the phone, my cousin Monica started sing this song by Bituin Escalante which goes… “ Kung ako nalang sana ang iyong minahal, di kana muling magiisa. Kung ako nalang sana ang minahal di kana muling luluha pa…” The lyrics didn’t hit me straight up until now. He’s been through a lot since his break up with his ex and well just lending him some helping hand and some comfort… He is one of the most sensitive persons I have the good fortune of meeting… I think I’ll have a hard time sleeping tonight… I miss the TC people….

No comments: