Sunday, May 11, 2003

HAPPY MOTHERS’ DAY TO ALL MOTHERS….

I really had a wonderful day because I get to spend it with my family. I was able to attend mass early this morning then afterwards we went to White Gold to buy some groceries again in spite of all those groceries my aunts bought yesterday. Aunty Baggy couldn’t just get enough of shopping… Any way, I saw lots of people I know there, some of which is my brother’s friend Mark and her sister, next I saw Yao together with his parents and some high school friends. Then after we had lunch, my Popsie, Mama, Jaycon and I went to look for my cousin’s house at Tierra Grande. The rain was pouring and we really had a hard time finding the place. When we arrived home, I took my uncle’s car and drove around the village with my cousin Kristoffer. Driving is not that hard as a matter of fact, its pretty easy as long as you are focused on what you are doing.

In another matter, someone reacted to those lines from Meet Joe Black. I know its pretty striking but a lot of people haven’t realized those things yet. They still need to be reminded. Any way, I have to admit I am pretty good at words but honestly speaking, I am as afraid as anyone could be with this kind of stuff. You know, relationships and falling in love or just being in a fling of some sort. Its just that because I value friendship, I have this thing wherein I’d become such a liar to myself and a total coward of admitting how I truly feel. Then I’d convince myself that it still is not the right time nor the right person but who knows… Right? No matter how much I try to remember to grab the opportunity of doing things, there is really something that’s gonna hold me back. One word: CONFUSION….

Dug through my pile of poems and I found this one… Hope you like it!

A thousand teardrops
Poured over one heartache
The yearning, which ignited
The passion of my soul
My entire being was shaken
That I could hardly react
As a kiss from your tender lips
Made my heart rupture
Sparks fly over this rigid core
Soothing all those that is in pain
Slowly the wrath that had been buried
Was sucked out and uprooted
Drained all the way out of my veins
One hug, a kiss and your eyes
These are the things that matter most
To me they are the truth
My witness of the enchanted world
That incessantly entwines my essence
To the bliss of your heart

I wrote this last February 25th, it was written in my diary. I figured, my emotions are really strong coz I couldn’t have written this if I wasn’t at all inspired or moved by someone… I wonder who my muse was…. I wondered how I could’ve written those things wherein I haven’t experienced some of it (e.g. a kiss???).

No comments: