Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Well, MAI I hope you ate enough last night. Hehehe... It just made me realize how much I've missed hanging out with you guys. Anyway, slept late again last night because we had to clean up after the party. And then we had a short chika pa with my cousin Kakay. I'm glad she liked the gift I gave her. Mai, she said thanks for the gift sad daw. I thought I wasn't going to see my happy thought yesterday coz he said he won't be able to attend the party coz its also his brother's birthday, but he was here before the party started. We even have a photograph together...hehehe At least I have a remembrance.... Ipay told me I change my crush very fast. Its just that I easily let go of the feeling. I don't know why I just do. Toby is beside me right now, waiting for me to end coz he wants to play pool and battle realms. Maybe I'll let him teach me how to play battle realms. Gotta go coz I'm planning to have my picture taken for the Vot's new ID and for my plan...Mai, Pay, Bill and Yau, thanks for coming over. Hi to deanne, bernice, leslie, feona, gary and all those who visit my site....Take care peeps!!!

No comments: