Monday, May 19, 2003

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO KRISLENE KAY VALENCIA LABAY!!!

I know its kind of late but I figured I’d be up till early dawn. I’m preparing for my cousin Kakay’s debut tomorrow. Anyway, that’s not really the reason why I had this urge to blog this late. It’s because I have found the one person who is worth all the fuss of every girl I know. He’s extremely sweet and a true gentleman. I know you might say that they’re all the same coz I kept on changing my mind as to who my “happy thought” should be. But this one is totally different. Why different??? Because in spite of all the wonderful characteristic I have found in him, I’m trying to block the feeling because he’s really too good to be true. And besides, my aunts kept on reminding me not to be taken by his superficial characteristics. I wonder, where would the big “RISK” should take place? I admit, I watched the movie “The Matrix Reloaded” because of him. I mean there’s no doubt the movie was great and it gave me the chance to converse with him…. Mai, this is what my chika is all about. I wasn't able to tell it to you when I called because I was in my neighbor's house and he happened to be there. But there's a whole lot more he did that made me, well lets just say "STOP AND SIGH TO MYSELF". Well, this is the same guy I was referring to whose more qt than BIGMAC! Any way, tag me if you have anything to say to me...okies??

No comments: