Sunday, June 08, 2003

I know I haven't been blogging since May and heck its already June. Its just that well there's nothing much to blog about. Anyway, some of my cousins including my brother will be starting school tomorrow. Me? Well, we had decided to extend our vacation. We'll be going on the 16th. Its really crazy coz I think someone is playing games with me... A certain Shane Calzada is texting me and is pretty strange how he seems to know about my love life...SIGH....Oh well, its not like he's really bothering me or anything... its just weird... I haven't seen my "happy thought" since the night we went out. Maybe he and his girlfriend got back together. Well there's nothing to say except that I'm happy for him, well I'll be happy for him, I guess... I'm looking forward to school coz I wanna be busy again...

No comments: