Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Tomorrow is gonna be my Bro and my Aunt Baggy’s birthday… And we’re once again be very busy preparing for the food coz my brother is gonna have a few friends over for dinner. He even asked me if I have guests of my own but I figured they all have classes and they would probably have a problem with transportation. I was tutoring Toby yesterday and I realized that he talks funny. I mean I wasn’t expecting a kid telling a story with so much emotion and with action to go along with the change in voice if he has to. He kinda reminds of how Doyle tells a story. He is really a very inquisitive kid and so I gave him the chance to ask me any questions he wants to ask. And of all the questions in the world, he asked me what’s the meaning of Seat of Wisdom; you know one of the Litanies of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Any way, I explained to him the best I could, I’m just not sure if he gets what I was trying to point out.
I started my driving lessons last Friday and I realized how easy it was. I wasn’t even scared to death of the huge trucks that tried to cut through my lane. My aunt told me that most teenagers are more fearless with this kind of experiences. The other day, I read in the newspaper that classes in the private schools would probably delayed because of the SARS SCARE! Arrrgggg!!!! Maybe its good for those who doesn’t want to go to school… But for me, it would mean more boring days at home… And another thing, Drillon suggested to move the start of the school year to September....What do you think?

No comments: