Friday, May 09, 2003

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY COUSIN KRISTOFFER KINER AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TITA DELIA GELBOLINGO

Just finished eating dinner. My cousin and I were supposed to attend this party but I declined to go coz my head really hurts. It started aching while we were having a meeting early this afternoon. This parliamentary thing really sets the atmosphere of the meeting into one that’s awfully serious. All the formalities really make my head throb. No offense to Mr. Edwin Ermac Jr. I know it’s a great way to preside a meeting. May be its because of the weather. Any way, Maia warned me last night not to go to malls; Ayala or SM, coz Metro Cebu is not SARS free anymore. I think someone already died. Well its not like I go out that often… Well anyway, as I was listening to Southborder’s “Kahit Kailan”, I felt like crying. I’m getting too emotional. Just something to ponder on… And may be react to…

Love is passion, obsession, so many can live without…
Fall head over heels, find someone you really love
and loves you the same way too…
Forget your head, mind your heart
There’s no sense in your life without this…
To make a journey and not fall in love
Try, cause if you haven’t tried, you haven’t lived
Stay open, who knows, the lightening could struck.

-Meet Joe Black-

Is there a line that struck you? Well as for me, its partly true. Tag me or rather “Ride On”….hehehe….


No comments: