Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Woke up to the sound of my cellphone’s alarm. I’ve decided to wake up early to catch up on the internet coz you know, its free during these times. I woke up realizing that once again I dreamt of my HT. It’s the second time I had this feeling of excitement in the morning. I don’t actually understand what it means. Maybe I’m just plainly thinking of him 24/7. Its already our sem break here and well at first I thought I had nothing to do but when I started my list there’s a whole bunch of stuff to be done here at home that I don’t even know where to start. What else… Deanne and their group in ECE went to the beach last Sunday. I bet they had lots of fun coz “PAPA RONNIE” and “PAPA JAM” were there…

Just finished reading maia’s blog and you know what I can’t stop laughing coz you know its really true… I mean the part where before your crush doesn’t seem to exist but you just haven’t noticed that you felt something for him until you’ve gotten to know him better. I mean mai, you know naman that well I knew him ever since but just haven’t felt this way up until now… Crazy in love… Well can’t say the love thingy coz I practically am still confused about the whole crush thingy. Whether this feeling is just temporary or not… I wish to find out this sem break coz according to madam maia’s predictions, the feeling will be gone by the time we go back for the 2nd sem. I can’t say I hope so coz you know, it all started out him being my secret motivator and well he sort of challenges me to do better…Gosh…here I go again talking about him as if its okay to let the whole world know…Anyway, leslie and I decided to get ourselves registered today… I wonder why yahoo mail is pretty slow…. So I still can’t fix stuff on my webbie for now… How I wish… hehehe….

Hi nalang ko ako HT oi... Bisag I know na he never visits my site or anybody else's site... Too fixated on so many stuff...

No comments: