Thursday, October 02, 2003

Why am I easily provoked to be angry??? I mean, this morning, I was sulking again... I feel so bad thinking stuff that are so...never mind... I asked my mom about my bad temper and my frequent mood swings and she told me that I'm so tense!!! who isn't tense when your neck and neck trying to meet deadlines and passing exams... I need to change this because its really not good... The one thing that's unforgettable today is that my HT touched my face today... Gosh what if he'll read this and he'd know. I asked fame about this and she told me that I'm not that obvoius yet...hehehe she told me that some things are just not what they used to between me and my HT... But sometimes I become so jealous with just simple things as if I had the right to be... What's happening to me? Maia, help... I never had this kind of dilemma before... I mean mai, you know all my craziness before but it never got this far... How could this be??? Les, I hope that I could control my emotions before it controls me.... hehehe...news flash: NEW COUPLE OF COME BATCH 2006.... fEOnA & FloRenCe....bwahaha...Take care...

No comments: