Thursday, October 30, 2003

Here I am trying to get some decent vacation in my Aunt’s house here in Pardo. I have been thinking of things to amuse me and so far, I am still amused. Hehehe… Anyway, my cousins are pretty busy preparing for the party tomorrow. I’m still not ready to sing in front of a crowd whose faces are so not familiar to me.

Manny, sorry coz I wasn’t able to get you a sched suitable for you coz every schedule available for Engl 23 conflicts with your other sched and Dr. Maja won’t let me change your subject because I don’t have an authorization letter from you. Maybe you could change it to another available subject next week…Leslie was able to get Sosci 6. Sorry gyud manny…

Well, if anybody's interested to join there's this contest at bigfoot for a movie spoof...Its supposed to be animated using flash... Does anybody of you know flash???the prizes are amazing...hehehe

Till then...

I miss my HT and of course the chix and all my classmates....

No comments: