Sunday, October 12, 2003

I'm trying to fix my website and it occurred to me nga if slow gani ang inet, maka wala gana... anyway, finished na gyud ang sem...And that means, my semestral fairytale is over. I wonder what my adventures would be next sem. We're trying to get into this java research group. I don't know if I'll be in it next sem coz I still have to take a programming
exam of some sort coz my gpa did't make it to 1.9! The best thing I didn't expect to happen was that my sem ended pretty well. Again things planned were altered but in the end, I didn't feel disappointed coz I got to be with my HT... I wonder what he's doing right now...probably facing his computer or playing games again... I had fun with Leslie, Maan and Eunice last night.... Deanne, we ate at KFC and the chicken was really good... I was about to text you but my stomach was rambling so I just ate and forgot to text you...You woke up really early this morning and you also woke me up... I tried to download the chikka thingy but I guess there was an error... Anyway, guys I don't have an idea what I'll be doing during the sem break but I hope we'll keep in touch coz I'd really miss you all...

No comments: