Tuesday, October 21, 2003

have to make this real quick coz you know I'm supposed to be in school by 9:30. Thank God I passed my ECE 312 and there's only one subject more to go, ES 20. Anyway, I feel so sorry for all my batchmates who didn't pass Walton's class and also Sir Dacs class.. Its really unfortunate and believe me I really felt bad...

Kim, its me Vanessa. Sorry coz I use plum all the time if I tag in any tagboard....hehehe....

Mommy les, called you up last night but your phone was really busy. And then Maia called and we talked for quite sometime coz she wouldn't believe me that she passed ECE 312.... Anyway, am I the only one who's gonna go with you to Daan Bantayan???

Deanne, I miss u na...

Hi to Bill... Your birthday is fast approaching...

Pay, can you please give me a copy of the pictures you took yesterday??? And by the way, helpl me with my template coz the pictures are not appearing...

What else.... Can you give me suggestions of what to sing this Holloween coz if ever I won't be able to go with Leslie to Daan Bantayan, I'll be attending this Holloween Party and my other mommy, Mommy JD wants me to sing....

Gosh can't believe I'm like so perked up and excited...I wonder if I passed the java exam...It was just applets but you can never be too sure...

Till later...God bless...

















No comments: