Friday, October 17, 2003

I woke up very early coz feona,deanne, freedom, jam, filden and I went to Abellana to jog...Too bad mommy Leslie didn't make it... I really had fun and eventhough I felt tired it really perked me up... I have lots of things to do today... have to do the laundry and clean the house.clean my room and well watch Legally Blonde 2... How bout you guys what would you be doing on a beautiful day such as this? Anyway good luck to all those who are gonna take removal exams for walton's class this afternoon. I really hope and pray you'll pass coz I don't want our batch to break apart... Deanne I hope that we can push through with the chicken coz you know who will tag along...hehehe...Kim don't tell anyone about what I told you ha...Secret natin yun....Friends raba mo...bwahaha....why can't I seem to download templates anymore... Is something wrong with my frontpage???or my html codes??? I figured I'm not the only one who can't seem to keep my hands of the pc... While we were talking yesterday, Paul also is practicing making games with the game maker....hehehe and you know what's funny he practically made a comment about my shoulders how it was big and his was small and well it made me think maybe I should restructure my body...bwahaha and then what go on a diet...not in million years.. I love eating...Its one of the things I do best, can't get it out of my system...By the way took another test... Gosh my result is quite shocking...

Morpheus
Morpheus


?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla


Anyway, the other day, something got me thinking... I often tell my cousin that she should not let her boyfriend hurt her emotionally I mean. I mean she does have a choice you know...Why would you let anyone hurt you if you don't want to? its really a tough question to ask...maybe its easy for me to say but then again... I don't know... Anyway I brought this up coz somehow I feel being manipulated by my HT unconsciously.. I can't seem to stop myself from thinking of him. And it would really hurt not being able to talk to him or even catch a glimpse of him...This is crazy, absolutely crazy... Anyway...That's all for now coz I know I'm getting kinda boring...

I miss all my TC friends most especially my batchmates... If only we could like live in one subdivision, it'd be very fun...hehehe Take care and God bless you all...

No comments: