Saturday, October 18, 2003

Hi guys...woke up early again but now I'm feeling sore all over my body...My mom told me maybe I did way too much exercise yesterday... Finally I was able to place some pictures in my other link and well I still need that photoshop installer to edit some pics coz its way too large for villagephotos to upload... Anyway, what does "CRYPTIC MUSING" really mean? FYI: Crypitc is another word for mysterious, secret.... Musing, well it means lost in thought or meditative...There you go John...Does it sound like some kind of witchcraft?Well it does sound a bit scary if you don't know what it means... What else... I wonder where Maia is...She hasn't updated her posts yet... Uy mingaw ko niya... well see you guys on Monday.... Hope we could already enrol that is if Sir Robin decides to show up... Have to go coz my stomach is rumbling... During class days my mom lets us eat breakfast thats why I'm kinda used to having breakfast in the morning.... Have a happy weekend...God bless...

No comments: