Sunday, October 29, 2006

So what AM i going to be on halloween???

I'm quite shocked when I went to work today. Saw that guy I mentioned in my previous blogs. He was helping out on the decorations for halloween. We have this contest in the office. We have to decorate our area and the best account that has the best decoration wins like a P1,500 bucks.

Okay so you might think, what is she doing with that guy again???

Actually, I decided to be friends with him. I decided to be friends with everybody including the love of my life. F R I E N D S some without but mostly with benefits? Nahh...don't want to go through the drama later on. Anyway, talk to you later about the love of my life.

Let's go back to this guy...So he was on the floor painting the news paper with black ink. Then he called my name and said he needed to talk to me. I was kinda annoyed at first coz he was smoking. You know how I hate it when I'm talking to someone smoking in my face. But then what he said shocked me...He told me he was hearing stuff about me leaving the company. I was totally appalled. I didn't think that the rumors would reach him or that he would care at all. As far as I'm concerned, he still is playing games with the entire office. But then when he told me not to leave and that I'm one of the reasons why he likes to stay, I was touched. Not that it would change my decision if ever one of the companies I applied for would offer me a job. But really, of all the people who would talk me out of my decision, he's the last one on the list.

Anywayz, I'm just glad that we're friends now and that I don't feel awkward talking to him. He even said that he knows he doesn't show that he cares coz he just text me once in a while and that he doesn't talk to me that much but he really does care for me as a friend. Me being such a good natured person actually believed him. I don't want to be a cynic anymore and I still want to believe the goodness and sincerity of each person!

so much for that...that's just me flattering myself...

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE...

---is so far away from me right now
---doesn't seem to have an idea that I am inlove with him
---does seem to have an idea that I have my eyes on him
---was hurt and could probably be still hurting right now
---told me that he doesn't want to have a serious relationship right now
---doesn't text me or call (which figures: I AM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND)
---maybe the only guy who's on my mind right now...unless...

Unless if someone could steal my heart away from him...

I am crazy...I want to lose myself in work or in thinking of music or arts and get back to making flash using Flash 8(thanks to JP) or make my own template for my website using Dreamweaver 8(thanks to JP again). I hope someone or something could help me forget him...

Ian's last question: WHO BROKE YOUR HEART? isn't it obvious? one of the most sensitive person in the world!

peace out...

so what am I going to be on Halloween?

No comments: