Thursday, October 12, 2006

random thoughts again!

Its the last day of my shift for this week and finally it'll be REST DAY once again! Well actaully I'm not too sure of that since my cousin and her friend Maricela wants to go clubbing and scuba diving, as if I know pretty damn well how to swim. The thought fascinates me though coz it has always been one of my "dream thing" to do aside from the many crazy things that are currently pending on my list. But I'm looking forward to hanging out with those two.


Man, I badly need some sleep considering I still can't get 8 hours of sleep without being disturbed by a phone call, a knock on the door or my cellphone vibrating. I know I should not place my phone anywhere near but since my cousin's here and sometimes would like to grab a bite for lunch, so I have to keep it close coz she might contact me anytime.


I have been having these long morning walks everytime I go home. My officemates Shannon and especially JP kept on tugging my shirt as soon as the clock strikes 5 am coz they're so eager to go home. So I also have to do double time on my open cases before I leave since we made it a habit to make sure not to leave open cases on our bin. So we ride the jeepney home and I end up walking from Harrison Park to our house every morning for like a week now since by that time, there's still a few jeepneys. I might be confusing you, I need to take 2 jeepney rides home. The second jeepney ride is quite rare at 530am so I have the privilege to walk.

No comments: