Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I confuse me again....

I don't know why I can't seem to write anything anymore. Maybe because the only thing that's on my mind right now is:

1.) our soon to come Moalboal excursion
2.) the stuff I left at the boarding house including my guitar
3.) contemplating on whether I should start passing my resume to both Infoweapons and Epson this month
4.) my guy friend/officemates comment that the reason why I dont have a bf is that I'm too picky.
5.) my cousin's exam which is due this weekend which I needed to take.
6.) my cousin's assignment on Buddhism which is also due this weekend.
7.) my finances
8.) how I will manage my time so that I can still learn Flash at home and do some web design using Dreamweaver
9.) reformatting my computer again because I think I wasn't able to get rid of the worm.
10.) trying to redirect my thoughts from you-know-who to something else so that I won't text him!

end of shift now...gotta go and get some sleep!

No comments: