Saturday, August 16, 2003

This was supposed to be yesterday's blog but I wasn't able to get on line because again the slow poke interent card would't go fast as in slow.....

Can you believe that we still have one major examination today??? Its really that late and how I wish that it would be disregarded, but that would probably be impractical since if we won’t have any tests or exams then where would our teacher get the basis for our grades??? My brother told me that one of my schoolmates in elementary asked how I was doing with my course and guess what, he was surprised that I survived Comp E… I admit, its hard but let me ask you this, is there such thing as an easy course? Even HRM for some people is quite a difficult course… I guess it all depends on how you deal with it and study habits would surely play a vital role in surviving. I just finished reading through Sir Robins notes and well so far, I think I’ve understood. Has anyone of you seen Naked Weapon? It’s a story of girls who were kidnapped and made into assassins. Well the story isn’t that great but the martial arts and the fight scenes are awesome… Les, Maia, Deanne; I’m sorry I still can’t tell you who my crush is since first of all I don’t want you to tease me… Assuming me… Anyway, it’s really complicated since I don’t want to end up feeling like I’m totally inconsistent. Mai, as what I have told you, I’m so indecisive. And because of this, most of the time I’d end up being so confused with how I feel. Yesterday, while I was sleeping at the canteen, I wanted to tell you and see what your reaction would be. But when I got to class while Sir Conejos went out for the deliberation, I thought may be if I won’t make a big deal out of the whole thing, may be something nice would happen… I really want to know what you think and there are instances that I wanted so much to ask your opinion about things but I guess I’m just plain coward to admit to you guys who that person is… Am I boring you? Anyway, I still haven’t decided on what to wear this Saturday… And by the way, I’m really glad that he’d be there… I’m so pathetic… Oh Well, there’s still tomorrow so chow for now…


No comments: