Tuesday, August 19, 2003

I feel a little bothered because I have made some bad impression on my friends… It took me like 5 minutes to realize that I have confused them of someone they point out to as CYNICAL. As if I understand the word but somehow, Deanne told me something that made me stop and think. D, it really bothered me when you said that I maybe don’t deserve to go into a relationship because as what you have observed is that I easily grow tired of things. But then it I thought it doesn’t apply to people coz if it did then I would have different sets of friends every semester. Sige, to prove to you that I’m not that person who just dismisses someone if I grow tired of them, then I take back what I have said to you Les. I told you diba kanina nga just give 2 weeks and I’d probably get over him. I changed my mind, I won’t stop myself from what I feel even if it means that I’ll be liking him for the next 3 years in silence. Maybe good thing pa d I ni kay motivated ko to study all the time. Like right now, I’m really tired because of our dance practice but then on the second hand I’d like to study not just to please him but to prove to myself that I can survive this dilemma of unending torture… CompE studs, you know what I mean. I think it won’t harm to integrate your seemingly lonely love life to your super challenging studies, dba? Anyway, one good example is Maia, she’s really inspired because her old crush is back in the ball game…hehehe…
Internet is pretty slow right now… It irritates me…
Everytime I think of “Kagalanggalang” I really feel like laughing my heart out… Nice Maia…

Hi to Andy...Makiglaag daw Bernice igka Thursday...

No comments: