Saturday, August 30, 2003

Hey guys our intramurals is almost over and that means we’ll be back to sucking up to our teachers and banging heads once again.

Congratulations to the Engineering Pop Jazz dancers…It really was an awesome performance…

I’m once again stuck here at home doing the laundry. I tried to study last night but ended up answering only the EE 311 assignment. I don’t know if I have the correct answers though. Anyway, I haven’t registered for the 2004 elections yet. It turned out that they need a copy of your birth certificate and a 2x2 recent picture. Maybe this coming Thursday, hopefully I could visit the comelec and get myself registered. I can’t believe I painted my nails…hehehe

There’s going to be a lot of exams next week. And not to mention we still haven’t gotten the chance to report in ECE 312… I told Leslie yesterday while we were eating that I’m not so excited to go back to school next week because we are so loaded with quizzes and reports. Its so tiring even just to runt through your head all the things you needed to do. Its almost the “ber” months… Still need some financial thing coz with my phone bill to pay; I can’t quite save for the holidays. I have to think of alternative ways to come up with money…

Hey guys don’t forget that on September 5th, someone special is turning a year older and wiser…hehehe…guess who?

Yesterday, I had to bail out right away after the closing event since I have this awful hypertension… And looking back at what I ate during lunch I think it was because of the diet coke… So I was just wondering, which is more acidic? Diet coke or Regular coke?

No comments: