Wednesday, August 20, 2003

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FATIMA ANNE CENON
I’m home alone right now and well I’ve decided to try to change my template… We got a horrible quiz during our EE 312 class. I was late and well I got to the no. 8th question. Some of the questions were so far out because we haven’t discussed some of the topics included in the test yet. I don’t want to get angry at my teacher because blaming somebody for my problem results to another problem. Anyway, the day was crazy because I think the love fever is slowly spreading. Leslie told us that most stuff written in our sites are all love stuff. Well Les, can’t help it coz you know na… I’m glad Cuzn Gert went took class and forgot about my “crush”. Hehehe… Isn’t it so sad to know that even though your HT knows that you like him/her and well he/she doesn’t care at all. I mean I’d choose for him/her to react rather than be so extremely passive. Anyway, Maia got her alarm clock this afternoon. Deanne got “you-know-who’s” number. And take note, he was the one who gave it… I’m listening to “Close” by Paulo Santos… Well peeps, I'll probably make this short coz I have to copy some notes for our EE 312...

Take care and God Bless to you all!...

Words from the Wise...Please react...I need your thoughts...

"When two people love each other, they don't look at each other. Rather they look in the same direction.." - Ginger Rogers

No comments: