Monday, April 14, 2003

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. Even as the stone of the fruit must break, that its heart may stand in the sun, so must you know pain.
Gibran, Kahlil

Well I ended up going to the beach after all. I felt fulfilled since I was able to do all the things I planned on doing. I’m supposed to go to school today to lend Karyll, Francis girlfriend my TCWAG and get some cd’s from Hayden. But I changed my mind since I don’t feel like going anywhere. We had a few drinks last night while watching KC’s debut on TV. I passed on the second glass since I have this thing of going to the bathroom every 2 minutes or so. Tsai and Molly ended up drinking the rest of the island punch. Comments from TSAI, WALA DAW CYA NA HUBOG. I hate watching debuts and then winding up thinking of the lapses of my own party. Anyway, my cousin told me that hopefully we could start working on the last week of April. At least I’d get around 5000 at the end of our working days. And by the way, last Friday’s meeting with John, Mitch, Ray and Maia got me thinking…Could I survive the next semester with 4 orgs to handle? There’s the Dance Club where, well I’m the president, the VOT where I’m the Managing Editor, which by the way is planning to make a literary folio. I have got tons of editing to do not to mention all the articles to make while managing the office and making changes at the same time. And I kind of promised Ms. Mari last year that I’d joined the Engineering Jazz dancers this school year to dance for the Pop Jazz competition come Intramurals. So I’ve decided to give up my position as secretary for the council. I have a lot of extra curricular activities that I have no more room to improve my grades. It’s not like I’m that smart like ***e* *.hehehe… But I still have to convince John that I cannot take the pressure. I think it’s enough that I’m the VP of our batch. I can still help the council coz basically, we see each other everyday, but I can’t go around handling the paper works with other commitments at hand. I think IPAY could do a much better job on this one than me. Right Pay?

Some people out there would think they have no reason for living. Could you help me convince them that there is? I mean, I had a really hard time convincing this one friend that he does have worth… tag me okay? By the way, BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOHN MITCHELL "aka BOSLEY" DELA CRUZ!!!

No comments: