Friday, April 25, 2003

Today I realized that I’m absolutely, indefinitely CRAZY! I cannot believe I’d end up thinking on this one person who’d probably be the last person on my mind if I were not insane. But then may be, I am just being honest with myself. It’s happening again. Here I am, letting the boredom of summer get to me. Is this just an effect of my being constantly idle? And you know what’s weird, I dreamed of this person and then the following day, I saw him. This is totally outrageous! I thought I have controlled this urge to think of you know, “happy thoughts” because I have realized that in spite of my soothing fantasies, I end up feeling lonely and insecure coz in the end of my insanity, reality would hit me hard that I can’t just snap my fingers and let that person fall for me as much as I have fallen for him. Love really does suck! That is if I am in love which I probably am not…Or is it something to do with the weather? Hehehe. Who knows?

Well, I bet you must think that all of this is sort of a CLICHÉ. Right? But no matter how hard the truth gets me in the end; I would keep on going back into this kind of situation. What could a girl like me do but WAIT? ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR…

Right now I’m thinking of his smile. You know the kind that makes you wanna hug him. And the twinkle in his eyes every time he stresses his point. I wish you could picture in your mind what I meant so that somehow, you could relate to how I am feeling. I guess, right now I should be contented that I could keep his image in my mind because it’s the only thing that makes me look forward for another day. Maia? Still remember the song “Tattooed On My Mind”? It’s kind of like that. It’s not for you-know-who any more. It’s for my happy thought. Wow, event though we hardly know each other, we already have a theme song? Hehehe.

Being content
holds the content
of all happiness

No comments: