Thursday, April 10, 2003

Well I was able to get my grades and Thank God, most of the subjects I feared of failing, passed. There’s nothing much to tell coz I’m living the same life except that I still am confused over things such as friendship and relationships. Anyway, yesterday I learned that we are not allowed by our department to take advance classes. So I guess, Les, Deanne, we will still be classmates in ES 20 after all. I’m really eager to learn Far Behind by Candlebox. And Doyle knows the chords so he still owes me a lesson. John if you could read my blog today, I won’t be going to the beach tomorrow, you know for the VOT thing. My mom and my aunt won’t allow me to go. So I guess I’ll see you on our meeting with the new chairman, Dr. Mah? Did I get that right? I’m kind of looking forward in meeting the new chairman. Well guys till next time...

No comments: