Monday, April 28, 2003

I really had an interesting day. Even though I woke up around quarter to ten, I was able to help my aunt with the laundry. We had to resort to doing the old fashion way of washing clothes coz the damn washing machine broke down again. In spite of the minor back pain, I enjoyed the laundry thing coz I really love to play with water. I’m sort of like a water person. After that, Toby, Maricar and I helped my uncle clean the car. We ended up splashing water at each other. It was really fun to just play around. After lunch, I had to get back to my house coz my neighbor texted me that we were supposed to have a volleyball game at 2 p.m. I was really nervous coz it seemed ages that I try to get the ball across the net. I wasn’t even sure if I could still do a correct service. Unfortunately (as if!) the game was forfeited because the opposing team from the other town didn’t show up. Truthfully, we needed practice and it was a good thing we weren’t able to play.
Anyway, I’m still thinking of that guy… Mitch sorry I can’t spill the beans coz I don’t want to brag about my insanity. Come to think of it, I don’t want anyone to know whom that person is coz if I’ll tell you; you’d probably laugh your heart out. Mitch, you might say that I would be so unfair coz I know who your happy thought is but it just isn’t the time to divulge highly confidential information.
I tried to find the lyrics of “Tattooed on my mind” but I just couldn’t find the lyrics. I think I have to settle for another song as of the moment…

No comments: