Friday, February 28, 2003

At last I'm able to update my site. Can't get through at home coz my pc would hang up everytime i get online...Anyway, Leslie and Kimberly is with me. Just finished eating lunch at GENES?! iI'll probably make this short....Tomorrow's gonna be the most awaited day! Judgement day for me.... By the way, belated Happy Birthday to CANDACE. Sorry wasn't able to greet you coz, I'm out of load for my phone. Can't text or call....No budget yet...CUTE SI KIM...ingn cya...hehehe....I'd really like to play billiards right now but unfortunately the pool house is packed...Finally, Congratulations to Comp E batch 2006 for winning the game against batch 2004 early this morning.... And good luck for this afternoon's championship....

Hi Les, Kim, Andy, Francis Eronico, Emmans, Philip and MUST BE THE MANNY!

No comments: