Friday, February 14, 2003




HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

Well, it was such a crazy day for everyone...for me, though, it was a pretty NORMAL day...Just a day, just an ordinary day.Just trying to get by..sounds familiar? Gary was pretty depressed...Everyone was really you know, up for it...It was so crazy during our Comp E 221 class...lots of serenading men popping here and there giving flowers...For those who go to TC, you know what I mean.
To make this day, WONDERFUL toot2 gave me such I big smile today that I almost melted...Bernice, I'll fill you in nalang if we could get to hang-out again...Maybe Bernz, you could join us coz we're planning to watch Two weeks notice...Hope you could tag along...
Have to make this short coz have to get some sleep...by the way, I'm proud to tell everyone that I designed the bulletin board for VOT.hehehe Anyway, hi to candy...
mangks, apple_pay, bosley, john, bill, leslie, deanne, angelie, adrian,jr and all those who visit my site...keep on reading...

No comments: