Tuesday, February 11, 2003

hey there! si maia ni nag samuk-samuk sa blog ni vanessa! hmmm what do i look for in a man?????? you asking me that adrian?????? welll........ there's more that i can see than you think i could not see :p Like.... tooot and tooot and toooot ambut lang you discover that meaning na lang heheheh you may think I'm looking at your face and talking with you pero .... hehehehe think again????? think twice???? how about thinking one more time????? before you talk to me think if your face has nothing on it, there's nothing in between your teeth or just a simple speck on your shirt. hmmmmm.... now you know.... friends jud ta kay i told you that na but truthfully ang SHOES jud ang makapa second look naku sa guy. And it wouldn't hurt kung maayo siya manina, not kanang extravagant basta he knows how to carry his clothes mura ikaw ba hahahahahaha LEEEFFFFFFF!!!!!!! uyyyy hapit na si adrian ma ka crush ng bayan!


This us VAN now...c maia wla gyud makuntinto sa iyang own blogspot kay ninghirit pa gyud sa akong site...me? well, i know na when I'm talking to someone specially the opposite sex, I can't look someone in the eye gyud...but beware kay if that person is not looking....I'll probably check out his EYES...`BY ADONIS...CLEAVAGE DAW!Imagine....a guy is sort of giving you too much attention but in reality they're just checking out your BOOBS...heheheheuy c BOOBS naabot ako blog...hehehehe anyway, back to business...Btaw Adrian...Honestly, I try not to be so judgemental over what I see coz I end up feeling guilty....Well, it would be an extra point for the guy if he is good looking, meaning....He's neat and as what MAIA said....KNOWS HOW TO CARRY HIMSELF...dli sad kanang HAMBOG kau...nice sad if he is thoughtful.... :p How about you...What do you look for in a girl...Basin makapasar mi ni Maia...Maybe makapasar sad sa imong standards c F***....

No comments: