Monday, February 03, 2003

Well, its almost 10 and I haven't started on my compe 221 lab. My brother used the laptop researching about his investigatory project. Well, I wasn't sure if I was relieved or I was pissed off that our quiz in Physics was postponed on Wednesday!Prolonging the agony....Any way, I'll have to make this short coz I'm really running out of time.
Just a reaction to John's blog....Sometimes I cannot help but try to understand other people's feelings coz for me its the only way to accept whatever circumstance I'll be facing. It also serves as a way of being patient. I'll have to go deeper on that next time... On love, as of the moment, the only thing I could do is wait. Wait for that someone to realize that the girl he has been longing for all this time is just right in front of him....He has to realize it all by himself....Right Mai?
Just want to say hi to my cousin Therese!I miss you na....By the way,thanks apple_pay!How bout you, when are gonna let us see your site?
Nyt nyt everyone...Hope you'll have the sweetest dream ever...Just tell me all about it tomorrow and maybe, we'll be able to interpret it....

No comments: