Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Wow, just finished editing my article for the nth time now...My editors think its quite long daw! If I'll shorten it pa, the good part would be deleted! Tried my best...Anyway...The day was okay, I guess. There's just this one person who really somehow made me stop and think, is tooot angry with me... We met at the corridor but tooot didn't even smile....I feel guilty already...What can I say, can't please everybody all the time...Went through several sites and just wondering who MALDITA is....Tsai, is that you?
We had to ditch our DE class coz another meeting needed our presence...Good thing the 1-3 years are present or Bosley would have had enough....Anyway...Its almost 12 midnight and I want to be the first one to greet my close friend Ivy a very happy birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BYANG!I miss you na....
So, are you people looking forward to friday?hehehe I bet while reading this line, Maia's making faces....Yuck!hehehe Well what better way to spend the Love Day than to engage yourself with lots of studying! Shocker... We are up for three quizzes on Friday...The teachers don't have any ounce of mercy! Mai, its time for your CAREER thingy...Have to copy pa d i some notes for physics coz I was really sleepy while listening to Mr. Cabrera's lecture...I regret not having to drink some coffee before physics...
Have to go coz I'm really, really tired and sleepy already...

No comments: