Wednesday, August 01, 2007

crashing fast...

nope this has nothing to do with my feelings...well not entirely...

the mysterious became familiar
too familiar indeed
i thought i would like
him to be close by
but not this close
can't move
can't breathe
can't live?
but then is familiarity
a part of the package?
am i lucky or am i doomed?
why is everybody happy
and im confused?
will too much closeness
be the reason for me
to lose the feeling?

Okay so its mostly all of what I'm thinking, hypothetically speaking...I'll blog some more soon!

Dang, uploading pics is such a hassle...I'm so tired and sleepy...gotta hit the sack soon!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GIZELLE FAYE SEMBRANO, my friend, confidante, fashion adviser, dietician and a true sister indeed! May you be happy with love and life! May God bless you with all the sparks and magic!May He let you reach fulfillment and grant you contentment...Love you Yapi!

No comments: