Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ranting of the Uplifted

I know to those people who have known me for years, who have heard every story of how I fall in and out of love?, or even listen to all my insane stories of that certain person who once again should not and forever be mentioned, would probably raise their eyebrows saying "Sure ka Van?" or would say "Sus, here you go again!" Well peeps, lets give ME time to forget, to move on, to probably find another form of DISTRACTION. It would be hard since we're unfortunately in the same circle but if there's a will, there should be a way!

Got several questions I'd like you to help me ponder on:


*Since when does being close friends involve holding hands or being intimate?
*How can you tell if a person is flirting or just teasing
? Is there a difference? - just tag your answers or send me an email!

FED UP
I'm kinda fed up with people making stories/gossip of what they see or thought they saw. I was never com
fortable being the one in the limelight. But heck this thing in the office has got to end. Maybe I'm the one to blame, I let things get too complicated. *But would I be too harsh to tell that certain person whose supposedly "linked" to me to stop fooling around or to stay away? I have asked my friend Mylet about this and she said not to do anything. Just to let things be. I'm not the kind of person who sits around waiting for things to happen. Should I just go with the flow? If I react then I'm too defensive, if I won't it means its true! DAMN!

UPLIFTED!!!

I just realized and felt the real uplifting of the soul after attending mass this evening. I have been so bothered lately I forgot that God is there and that I should just surrender. It feels good, like a thorn has been taken out from me. Lately I've been praying for God to take my heart and give it to someone who needs to be loved, someone who would take care of it and love it back. So far, I think God is still healing it in his hands.

IDEAL GUY!

I found my ideal guy in one of my recent acquaintances. I don't actually have a crush on the person but I just know that if there's somebody I could fall in love with, I'd probably fall head over heels for someone like him! He' s so nice and funny. I've always appreciated guys with good sense of humor. They take my blues away, HE takes my blues away!


JESSICA ZAFRA: TWISTED!

Been reading her articles lately. She actually has a website where she blogs too... Thank God! It keeps me from being bored to death without nothing much to do in the office but read computer based trainings... Hey I'm not complaining here but I'm not used to being absolutely idle both mind and body! ARRRGGGG... I read her 7th compilation of twisted before. It sent me laughing till there were tears in my eyes. I love her craft! I'll add her as link to my site soon!


what else... hmmm...
I'm kinda excited for our year end party...shhh.... a Manila band will be performing and I know which one! ahahahah... Till then! Gotta hit the sack!

No comments: