Saturday, August 18, 2007

and so it is...

I saw him again and the same ol friendship is back. Actually it was just on vacation...We were on vacation from seeing each other. And I'm glad this thing(friendship) between us didn't change. He didn't feel awkward nor did I. At first I confused myself with thinking that the feeling was still there. But then after 20 minutes of walking in the streets of Aznar, I fathom that my feelings were merely that of a sister to a brother. A kind of love that was too strong to diminish over time and distance. I'll still be here for him and as much as possible still include him in my list of interesting people to share with my adventures.

I'm going to take back what I said. GUYS are not PIGs... Well not all that is...I've got to acknowledge my guy friends who are faithful to their girlfriends: DOYLE, ALAIN, IAN, BUTCH, JHE-AR and EDU... They're good guys...and good guys can't be STOLEN!

To the girlfriends of these guys: God blesses your relationship with love and understanding. You are lucky and so be grateful not just for having boyfriends who are blessings but for merely finding love that's true. I'll be praying for you guys and I'll also be praying for those who got their heart's broken. That they might not turn their backs on the world and become cynics! Ahh this is what it takes to be a romantic... You carry the weight of the pain of people who confide on you and you also share in the joys of those people who are in love!

When will I have my turn?


Picture is courtesy of Kelem! My old friend...we go way back elementary days when he plays guitar just to make me jealous! hahaha...

No comments: