Sunday, September 10, 2006

my day off: part 1

GS Team Outing @ Mt. View


I had mentioned in my previous blogs that I was transfered to a new account. There are only 22 of us in the Global Suites account because its still a test drive for our company. We'd undergone training for just a week and then hit the floor the following week. The head office in Calgary actually sent one of their managers to train us.

So on his(the trainer) last night in Cebu coz he left for Japan yesterday, we went to Mt.View to have our team building. The view was great and the company was fantastic. Except for the part that my new found buddy Tess and I had to do the barbecue because all the girls were preoccupied with taking turns with the karaoke. And I just had 2 beers and a whole lot of soot on my shirt and face. But then again I had fun with my team mates. We are really a crazy bunch. Bottom line is, I am actually expanding my horizon and enjoying every bit of experience I have along the way...

But then again on that day I realized that the freedom that I have still does have its limitations. That same day after we went to Mt. View, the team agreed that we'd go home, freshen up and then go out and go disco. I had to attend my grandmother's birthday party so instead of going to the boarding house to change, I went to my Lola's party and then went home. Unfortunately and fortunately for me, my mom didn't allow me to out again that night. I was a bit disappointed that I wasn't able to go. But the afterwards I admitted to myself that I was better off because the following day, I was going out with friends to go wall climbing...


So that's about it with the first part of my adventuresome day off...


I'll just post the pics next time coz I still haven't transfered it...

No comments: