Thursday, September 21, 2006

One of those rainy days....

Okay so it seems ages since I've posted. Kinda swamped with calls since we hit the floor again with the new account. On the average, we get like 30-40 calls per shift and it all ranges from simple login issues to complicated infastructure issues that needs to be forwarded to Tier 2...Okay sorry, got carried away with the call center terms...Anywayz, I'm glad its day off again...


I'm proud to say that I'm getting the hang of being in the night shift. I already found a way to get some sleep in the morning. DRINK STRESS TABS...yep and I'll surely doze off waking up at around 4 in the afternoon.


Got lots of things on my mind, I don't know how to let all of these thoughts out...


Well right now, I need to get back to sleep coz its quite nice to just snuggle in bed...


Its raining again... But this time, I love the rain...


Till next time!

No comments: