Sunday, September 24, 2006

Its 2:41 on my IP phone...Its Saturday afternoon on the east coast and I don't know what happened to the callers but we're actually receiving less calls tonight. Maybe because there's already 3 more agents added to our shift...Thank God!


I'm a bit sleepy and well trying my very best to keep myself awake without getting a cup of coffee.. 2 hours and 45 minutes more and then I could go to church and go home and sleep my ass off again!


So here I am almost to the end of my shift and I can't stop thinking of all things I could've wanted to write about...and then I stumble upon the long unanswered question:


WHAT DO I LOOK FOR IN A GUY?


Okay so I think its time I would answer that question since eventhough I don't have much experience on dating, I think I have gained enough knowledge on the male specie to be able to decipher what I really like or look for in a guy!

*he has to be God-fearing*
-Im not saying that he should be religious...its different from being faithful! but it would be great if he goes to Church every Sunday with his family.
*responsible and obedient son*

to be continue...I'm going home...

No comments: